love

over 12 years ago

want to know if im on the right path with what is happening and how long before things start changing for the better ty xxx

over 12 years ago
psychicsophiasage's photo

Psychic Sedona (psychicsophiasage)

14 posts

Hello dear im picking up on your energy im seeing a few things you should know about Please feel free to view my profile And join me for a live chat meny blessings looking forward to speaking with you soon

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

I would love to answer these questions for you contact me in live chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Tania,it is not as long as you might think. Staying positive and hanging in there is going to pay off for you. Lets do a session and see what is in your near future! Blessings be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Tonia,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium and world renowned to be accurate. I will help you find your way. Honest readings only.

Connect with me in Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychic_desiree12's photo

Mystic Love Spells <3 (psychic_desiree12)

29 posts

Hi, I’m Desiree and I want you to know that I am here for you. I can help answer all of your questions, and find you solutions to your problems. Nothing is set in stone! Contact me live chat & Lets see whats going on for you.

Love,

Desiree

over 12 years ago
psychicty's photo

TY Cross (psychicty)

3 posts

HI, My name is TY dear and I will give you the guidence needed for your jounrnys to come. The future holds many paths contact me live right now!

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

would love to hear sll of ur answers ty for the replies but right now fainancially i cant take you up on ur kind offers at the moment we are with budget advice so that i can set things up to make them easier for my husband len to cope better this is why i am asking if i am on the right path because he is a sick man and u know how prescious life is ty muchly once again for all ur replies its very much appreciated xxx