will things ever get better?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I’ve struggled with mental health issues since I was 14. I’m in school full time and it’s too much. My parents won’t let me quit and if I do they refuse to support me. It’s been hard. I have no friends. I spend so much time alone – which my therapist hates and worries about. I just want things to finally get better. I want to have friends and be liked.. I want to finally meet a guy and have a boyfriend.. I just want to be someone special. I’ve tried to kill myself several times but I always fail. :(

over 12 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

because you really dont wnat to end your life you just wnat the emotional pain to stop and want thinsg to get better. Im on line now hun and we have talked a few comes. come to me for a reaidng in chat or i can offer you a 5 question email reading for 35$ ( or a 8 question email for 45$) email readings are very lengthy so your questions will get answered and you can get free clarifications on the reading if needed. so contact me know and lets talk about this.

over 12 years ago

Jenny,

I am here to help guide you into a world of emotional release, help you know how to help yourself and help you to improve your own social standings. I provide honest enlightenment with no sugarcoating.

Contact Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
psychiclaura's photo

Laura Marks (psychiclaura)

1 post

Contact Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Jenny, I would be glad to help you with this.You are worryng too much about being someone special,when you already ARE some one special. Dont set your expectations so high and you can find what you are really searching for. Bluedragon PS…when I was younger wanted to be someone special too…a superhero!

over 12 years ago
missempathicangel's photo

**Miss Empathic Angel** (missempathicangel)

4 posts

Honey, I feel you have so much emotions on your plate right now. I understand very much what your going through and thats why Im writing to you. I would like to talk with you. I have some insights and ideas that will help you. Just leave me a message and I’ll gather my information to help you… Blessings :)

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light