Butterflies in stomach

over 12 years ago

Should I make this move to a more islotaed part of the state ? Like will I find work get back on my feet or should I just rough it out where am at now…?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Invisa,

I am online now if you would like a reading on this matter.

Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

let me give you a reading and stay where you are.

over 12 years ago
katherinelynne didn't upload a photo

Lady Lynne (katherinelynne)

44 posts

Blessings to you Invisa , I welcome you to contact me. I will embrace you, help you understand, set your mind at peace providing you healing, clarity, hope and empowerment. Love & Light KatherineLynne

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 12 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Sounds like there is more to all of this than just whether to move or not. I sense a lot of positive energy around you, but way too much negativity where you’re living now. A change is coming, but I’d like to do a reading and see what that means for you exactly, and if it is to where you’re thinking about also. Please contact me now, I’m online for one more hour. Many blessings to you.

Edit – I’m online now for the rest of the day. Call me.

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

when I look at your numbers (numerology) and look briefly at the next 3 to 4 months, i do not believe a move is a good idea just yet. you do not want to leave a hard situation that will get better to go to a worse situation that may not improve. I would love to help you with this, i offer free connection time, so your out nothing to stop by and see if i am the guide for you!

Smiles, Tam