sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

will i be moving into my own home soon?

over 12 years ago
spiritualadvisorgisele didn't upload a photo

Giseleā™„ (spiritualadvisorgisele)

1 post

Hello, I would be more then happy to assited you in any area of life. Allow me to tune into your Aura/Energy to provide you with answers you seek to know. I am very well experienced and will not leave you dissapointed. Looking forward to chatting with you sweety :).

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Good afternoon,Sherry! I would be more than happy to look into this for you. There is a lot ahead in your life you may wish to hear about! I am online and available to do a reading for you right now! Blessed be and talk to you soon! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Yes You will..because im seeing your only where you are right now for a limited time.contact me ill give you full details!

over 12 years ago
blessed_prophetess's photo

BLESSED PROPHETESS VICTORY (blessed_prophetess)

22 posts

Come see me dear,a simple answer was given to me about you,also i have the street name that you will live and with whom,also i see other things. including the area.BLESS!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

I would love to help you with this, i can give you that answer, along with when or if not when a good time to plan on this move would be.

Hugs Tam