question..

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

am wondering if I should move on from him or if I will hear from him again.. I have been told I will be 3 experts that I will hear from him again and that he thinks about me from 3 experts as well. haven’t heard from him since Thanksgiving.. wrote him an e-mail asking him if he wanted to hang out again sometime. no reply.

over 12 years ago
mskathrinenicholas didn't upload a photo

psychic reader & adviser (mskathrinenicholas)

4 posts

I Invite you to Find Hope and all the Answers You Been Looking for I Can Guide And Coach you Where you need to Be In Life Sometimes you Feel Depressed Or you Just Give Up In Life Well DONT! anymore I can tell you How To Bulid Yourself Asteam And Get Your Love life back on Track Contact Me today Thank You

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

there is a reaosn why he hasint replyed to you or cummunicated with you..yous havent been on speaking terms since a long time and i do see he always did have a communicaion problem,but you are and always were verry skeptical you dont know if this person feels the same exact way you do for him..but i do see he does care for but as i said there is a reason why…contact me now im online waiting for you,

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Jenny, You are obsessing over this too much. You need to pay for a real reading,get some truths,and take them to heart. You arent going to move past this area in your life if you dont,you will just be stuck spinning wheels.

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

I can’t afford a lot for a reading since I don’t earn a lot of money. Most have been willing to work with me and my budget.

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Ill be willing to work with your bugdet