why?

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

why did he reject me? he seemed to like me before we met.. and then we met and then he stopped talking to me. :( is it cause i’m ugly and fat? will I ever meet anyone who i like that likes me? :(

over 12 years ago
xojennyxo didn't upload a photo

Jenny (xojennyxo)

118 posts

if I never meet anyone.. then I guess I’d rather end my life.

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

No ur not ugly or fat ur beautiful, its just the energy around you men cannot feel comfortable around you. I told you this once before jenny in

over 12 years ago
miracleworker didn't upload a photo

Miracle Worker (miracleworker)

110 posts

No ur not ugly or fat ur beautiful, its just the energy around you men cannot feel comfortable around you. I told you this once before jenny in

over 12 years ago
mskathrinenicholas didn't upload a photo

psychic reader & adviser (mskathrinenicholas)

4 posts

I Invite you to Find Hope and all the Answers You Been Looking for I Can Guide And Coach you Where you need to Be In Life Sometimes you Feel Depressed Or you Just Give Up In Life Well DONT! anymore I can tell you How To Bulid Yourself Asteam And Get Your Love life back on Track Contact Me today Thank You

over 12 years ago
golda27's photo

golda ristich (golda27)

1 post

hi jen i would like to talk to you and help you im very honest and trust worthy i dont like to hold nothing back so please if you need a freind and answers contact me you will glad you did be blessed and dont hurt your self that dont solve nothing cant wait to here from you

over 12 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

No,there is a reason why he did not talk to you.there is a reason why he is acting like this…im getting many manny vibes off this situation you must contact me right away there are things you need to know before anything,im online now

over 12 years ago

Jenny I refer you to these resources:

USA National Suicide Hotlines Toll-Free / 24 hours / 7 days a week

1-800-SUICIDE 1-800-784-2433

1-800-273-TALK 1-800-273-8255 TTY: 1-800-799-4TTY (4889)

over 12 years ago

Hello, I am a nadi astrologer from india and i need your dob details to tell when you will meet the someone special and have a lasting and fulfilling relationship

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Jenny,

I know rejection is difficult, but there is someone out there for you. I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light

over 12 years ago
kaleth didn't upload a photo

Laura Lee (kaleth)

56 posts

Contact me now darling, change your life for good. A kiss, Laura.