Is love coming along?

over 12 years ago

Was married and had not been single for any long period of time but have been alone for a few years now and am wondering what will come to pass. Would like something to look forward to! :)

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Carey, I would be happy to do a reading for you on this matter,and see what lies ahead for your heart. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Carey,

I would be more than happy to look into your future and provide you with Honest Enlightenment about what is destined to come to pass.

<= Click My Name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light