Will he reach out to me?

over 12 years ago
sunshine1979 didn't upload a photo

sunshine1979

2 posts

Hello my boyfriend is incarcerated and he just stop all communication with me. I am very sad and confused on why did he did that. Will he reach out to me or will we get back together soon or in the future?

over 12 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Sunshine,

There is a good reason why your incarcerated boyfriend has stopped communicating with you.

<= Click my name & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 12 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Sunshine! I can look into this for you and see whats going on and why the sudden lack of communication. Come to me in chat and we will do a reading on this matter. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 12 years ago
sunshine1979 didn't upload a photo

sunshine1979

2 posts

Blue can u donate a free answer to me please

over 12 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I would be happy to help you work through the situation and offer enlightenment and guidance.

A little about me:

I am a third generation psychic, my gifts were passed through the women of my family and have grown with their aid. I have been reading publicly for 13 years in various environments and truly love helping those that I meet. I was the co-owner of a metaphysical store in Ohio for many years until relocation forced me to close its doors. At this location, I was a reader, guide, and healer. I look forward to a chance to talk with you, if I’m not available, please sent me a message to set up an appointment that will work for you.

Love and Light