Darkness and evil around me?

over 11 years ago

My name is jacar. Did i have darkness and evil around me? That the reason why my life is not good? And i didn’t connect well with people make dislike me? How i get rid of darkness and evil? i’m sick and tired of this. I need help. My dob is 02/08/1988

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, if you like to get to the bottom of this. chat with me now . Read my profile . And i help remove all types of bad energys that r around a person..

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I feel that I can help you over come this contact me today at any time for full details of what is happening to you.

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think it may just be the way you are percieving the world around you. All of us have darkness and light. Negative and positive thoughts have a lot to do with how your life unfolds. What you are focused on, and how you percieve things. I can talk to you more about this if you’d like.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jacar, Come to me for a reading and lets see what needs to be done. Right now you have a few options that I can sense. Just click on the left under my picture and we can get started. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

It is time for you to choose a new path, rid yourself of the things holding you back, and move on with your life with a new outlook. I can lead you along this path of discovery and restructuring when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

why due you feel… that it is dark.. it can depend where you live? and who your arownd… or you might of opened a door? I can give you insight.. but i need more information god bless

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Hello, My Name Is Mrs.Faith.. I Have Been Helping People In Situations Like Yours For Over 15 Years.. Before I Can Tell You If What You Feel Is True, You Need To Contact Me For A Free Connection, And We WilL Solve This Togather.. Whatever It Is You Will See Results in 24 Hours, Guarenteed.

over 11 years ago
healerjuliaangel didn't upload a photo

Healer Julia Angel (healerjuliaangel)

145 posts

Hello Jacar,

I can help you. Please read through my profile. You are surrounded by a negative energy field which needs releasing by me. I hope you contact me soon, because I am real and really do care!

Healer Julia Angel

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello Jacar,i have looked into this for you and i have alot of things i would like to tell you please dont hesitate to contact me i’m online ready to take your call!!