???

over 11 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

I haven’t heard from him in months.. Is there a chance I be seeing him again.. Or perhaps this is and ending for us???

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

I can see where the future lies with him. i will give you the details on everything you would need to know about the relationship. contact me at any time i will be available today and I do look forward to hearing from you god bless.

over 11 years ago
revcozmo's photo

Way-Yat (revcozmo)

84 posts

I see a relationship in your near future. Whether it is with this man, or another, remains to be seen. I understand your feelings for this one and these issues need to be resolved before you can move on to a relationship with him, or anyone. I can guide you along this path of exploration when you contact me. Until then – Blessed Be!

over 11 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

LilPrincess, Life has a funny way of turning around. For you your future is bright. Contact me and I will send you the messages you need to move on.

over 11 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

No one ever told me I must move on etc.. They always tell me this and that.. Hmm.. All I’m truly looking for is a truthful psychic someone whom could be straightforward and not sugar coat.. Anyhow thanks for all the reply.. I guess I did gave all my love to the wrong person.. Hmm.. Bright future.. I never thought I was that lucky..

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Lil, I would be glad to do a truthful and honest reading for you on this matter. Just contact me and we will get started on this for you. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I have many year’s of experience. I can and will help you, I am already picking up on thing’s for you. Please contact me. GOD Bless you.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychicsylviamarks didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sylvia (psychicsylviamarks)

27 posts

I Can Help You And Give You The Answers That You Need To Know. Please Call Now For True Honest Answers!! :)