do i give up on him?

over 11 years ago

i have been with angelo who is a saggitarius for 3yrs on and off, i love him very deeply but he just seems to keep pushing me away we are not together at the moment but i dont know if i really want to go back id like him to chase me for a change. i am a librian and always thought we were a good match, could do with some advice pls ,thanku love & lite

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

the card is a mystery, it would take some explaining to make a connection before we could even decide on a reading about it.

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat! I can help you find the answers that you seek! : )

over 11 years ago

could you pls explain wot card it is and wot do u mean its a mystery? is that good or bad?? love & lite belive me i would love a reading but havin recently lost my job hav to wait a while :)

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like Paula their is a lot more changes going to happen just for you. As long you work hard to get them. Please let me know if you would like to chat!

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

I apologize paula for I was away for the weekend. the card was a mystery for it was a major arcana card so via chat we would have to discuss it to see if the connection was strong before moving on. what i do is put the card away for the next day as I make new offers here in the forum so if you were interested, I would of drawed a new card to see if the connection was there. now that you have shared that times is hard and can’t afford the ten dollar deal (I am ok with that as for many the economy is hard, for us as well trying to make a living at this ). I would at this time ask the creator to bless you and hope you get back on your feet soon, and that mother mary wraps her hands around you.