should i give up

over 11 years ago

me and 18/11/1989 have been going through a ruff patch we have just gotten over it and the last 6 weeks have been grate but now it feels like where going through all this againg i dont no what to do he is out at sea he wont be back for another 3 weeks dose he really want to be with be or dose he just feel sorry for me dose he love me and miss me im so confused i dont no what to do any more should i give up we had a fight to day all over his brother making up lies about me but i had told him what had happend they day it happend i love him so much but i dont think he relise how much i do for him uno i could of went out and cheated but i didnt and he nose that i look after our son every thing but he all ways picks his family over me is he going to stop that i just dont no what to do anymore… i dont have any money to get a private reading so if anyone can help me for free that would be much apperached

over 11 years ago

i really need some advice

over 11 years ago
arikal's photo

Arikal (arikal)

158 posts

Let’s chat. I can help you find the answers that you seek!

over 11 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Think you step back and re-evaluate the situation maybe things will be a little clearer. I know you feel you are giving more than him, but think you have to take the focus off him for a few and understand how your reactions and responses to him affect your relationship. I can help you if you’d like! :)