Tired of never getting accurate position/false hope

over 11 years ago
aries41794 didn't upload a photo

aries41794

2 posts

Hello,

For about 6 months I’ve (4/17/94) been going to psychics looking for answers about getting back together with my ex boyfriend Fernando (11/12/93). We went out for almost 2 years, broke up this past January. I said and did some hurtful/mean things and we haven’t talked since. I’ve been told we’d talk in may… Never happened. July… Never happened. I just don’t know anymore, I’ve wasted so much money for nothing. I’ve never had that “great psychic experience”. I’ve only become more skeptical which is sad because I was really hopeful one could help me. Instead, I wait with high hopes…. Only to feel them crush when nothing happens or predictions don’t pass. The economy is tuff, but I spent a lot of money cause I was hurt and believed psychics could help me. Can someone LEGIT help me?

over 11 years ago
holmes's photo

HOLMESTAROTLIGHT (holmes)

57 posts

The tarot says to take matters into your own hand, if you wish to talk further about a reading, I am online for a while yet.

over 11 years ago

I am sorry for all the false hope you have been receiving. This very well could be because Fernando had intentions of getting back together with you something has gotten in his way. Contact me for more details!

over 11 years ago

Psychic readings aren’t going to bring him back. You are putting way to much energy into getting readings and bringing him back, and not enough energy on your life. You are using readings as a way to not have to deal with your own hurt and pain. But that hurt and pain needs to be faced and healed. You are using readings just like a drug addict uses drugs to not have to face the pain.

The more we sit and wait for things to happen, the longer things take. Let go of him and live your life for what is there today. Mourn the past relationship so you don’t recreate it (look at where that one ended) Do this because you deserve better, not because you want him back.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, If you would like an honest reading on this situation and some ideas to draw him back,let me know. Online now to help you. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.