pain

over 11 years ago
lovebites911 didn't upload a photo

lovebites911

2 posts

I feel like this guy I’m so deeply in love with is slipping away from me, I had issues falling asleep last night because I was so worked up about the conversation we had. I wanted to know what possibly I could do to not make him love me but show him that I am wife material. help?

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, If you want to know what to do to help the matter. chat with me now for a full detailed reading about him.. im seeing alot you need to know. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie,Id be happy to give you a detailed honest Love reading to see what is going on with relashionship. Let me help guide you thru this. Contact me at any time. Many Blessings ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am available to answer you contact now for $10 deal

over 11 years ago
facereadernew's photo

LOVE_PSYCHIC (facereadernew)

4 posts

HI there dear, Please add credits and come to me for a reading, I will be able to tell you what your future holds for u… And how to remove the negative Blocks from your life…to make things better … IM online, awaiting to read for u.. Facereadernew

over 11 years ago
hope2321's photo

Hope2321 (hope2321)

7 posts

Hello dear, what sort of conversation did you both have? If you’d like to talk your more than welcome to discuss this personally. I could also take a look into this matter when you contact me for a reading, hope you feel better soon dear!

Hope

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,I would be glad to look at this with you and offer some things that will help this situation. Online and available now to help you! Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello, I feel your paino0f sadness . Please let me read you and look in to his thoughts and see what he is thinking and when things will change toward you and him . On line live ,or by e,mail . I will give you help on how to bring him back close to you again .