change negativity

over 11 years ago

How do we change negative attitude to a positive one? I noticed that I have tendency to bring rain on peoples sunshining day. I don’t want to be this person anymore. Im just not sure how to do it. Ive thought of doing the cleansing baths & its funny because at work im upbeat and polite & pretty happy until I get home & then I change.

over 11 years ago

Believe it or not this subconsciously has to do with the people that you are around. I would try to sit down and figure out what bothers you about the people you are with. It may be small silly things. It may also have to do with a bit of unhappiness with how your own life is. If you want more details I am online and available!!

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

I am online and can help you release that negitive energy

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Shanise, i know many ways to change a negative into a positive. Not only you do the baths. You must be doing the prayers as well. If you want more insight on this please contact me.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

You will have to start asking the difficult questions of yourself. Change is a tough thing. When you are ready for a reading feel free to contact me.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Shanise, I would be happy to look into this for you and can tell you some tings that will help and even remove your negativity. Over 37 years experience in this field helping others. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie,I specialize in removing Negativity and bringing out forth positive energy’s. Feel free to contact me at anytime. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Shanise there are many methods to raise your vibrations. I can easily teach them to you and quickly. Like everything in life, we have to work at it!