Love & money

over 11 years ago
gizmo didn't upload a photo

Holly (gizmo)

1 post

My ex and I are back living together since Feb of this year, I left him for a while, and he let me back in as I had no where else to go,( I live down stairs and he is upstairs) Now that I’m back I had hope we could get back together, We are sleeping together,I feel that he doesn’t want me here, and other times he makes me feel welcome? Does he want me back in his life and will he love me again? Also will I find a job? Thanks Gizmo his DOB is 14/04/1966 .Does he love me?

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Holly,I would be happy to help shed some light on your confusion with This man,and other aspects of your life with a Combination reading. Iam Online now feel free to contact me. ~Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Holly, Seems like there’s many changes coming up for you! contact me $5 for 20 mins

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Holly sounds like you need a two subject reading. Which i have a offer just for labor day holiday. $20 dollars for two subjects. Read my profile in what i do. I do get the sense that there is love. But i would have to go in-depth with it.

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

There are oppurtunities that are on the horizon for you. When you are ready to discuss just contact me.