How long i will find true soulmate?

over 11 years ago

My name is Ja’Car Martin and my dob feb.8.1988. I always have bad luck with women. Did they think i’m unattractive or i’m not enough interesting? Why it’s so hard to keep woman interest or keep conversation? It’s very hard to find right someone. Anybody know someone interested in me? I can’t remember when girl tell me how she truly feels about me.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, well i do see alot thats going to come into your life. For this new year,, But i would like to chat with you private. for full details

over 11 years ago
psychicgerald's photo

Gerald Torrez (psychicgerald)

38 posts

Women are very wonderful and interesting people. They are also difficult to understand at times. I sense that your future has someone in it, but there are things that you will have to overcome. When you are ready just contact me.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Chris, There are many road blocks for you, but the good thing is they can be roemoved, as you are the one who place them there. I can definitely help you if you are willing to do the hard work to remove those roadblocks.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Chris, I am good on relationship related issues. I just feeling like you misunderstand her at times. But she comes and goes correct? I do see messages in present. If you want more information.

over 11 years ago
indigopixie's photo

Indigo Pixie (indigopixie)

8 posts

I see you meeting someone by the end of the year, you will settle down with her and start a family.