swept of my feet

over 11 years ago

I want to be happy inlove again and swept of my feet! I want prince charming to come riding in and take me away!

will he come soon? is he here allready, but taking a break?

over 11 years ago
alzena's photo

Alzena_tarot reader (alzena)

9 posts

There’s a few men around you…contact me for more info,I will have to look into things fully for you

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Anna. I do see love coming your way. I can do a love reading for you and give time-frames as well :)

over 11 years ago
indigopixie's photo

Indigo Pixie (indigopixie)

8 posts

From what I see, you’ve been single for awhile because of a past relationship that went bad, you went from laughing and happy all the time to depressed and upset because of how it ended. I do see someone else in the cards for you though.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.