In need of insight again please

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

You all have been a tremendous help to me. Im hoping you can help shed some light on my situation again.

My ex-boyfriend and I seem to be drifting further apart. This past Monday we considered ourselves a couple and were happy, Tuesday however my ex stopped responding to all my texts and phone calls. Yesterday he texted me all day nonstop calling me childish names and accusing me of things i havent done.

He sent a text stating he was angry because i have a “nice car and money” and he “has none of that”. Today hes back to not replying to me.

Im not understanding whats going on between us. Im hurting deeply inside and have told him how distraught ive been but he does not seem to care.

We had plans this weekend to have dinner together but he told me he cant make it because he has other plans. He doesnt seem to be spending as much time with me lately.

He told me the other day he had a date this weekend then the next day told me he didnt have one but just said it to upset me.

Whats going on with him? I feel like im the one putting all the effort and energy into this and he could care less whether im in his life or not.

Why did he spend all day yesterday texting me from morning till night and now today he wont respond to me again?

Am i going to hear from him soon?

over 11 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

I would be happy to assist you

over 11 years ago
indigopixie's photo

Indigo Pixie (indigopixie)

8 posts

I do see you hearing from him again, but there is more to the situation then you’re seeing, he is using you as a scapegoat to the real problem.

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Thank you.. Any idea what the real problem may be? And will I be spending time with him again sometime soon?

over 11 years ago
indigopixie's photo

Indigo Pixie (indigopixie)

8 posts

I would be more then happy to assist you in private.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother began keen many years ago so that is how I found out about it. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.