I so need a reading

over 11 years ago

Can anyone tell me what lies ahead for me had so much going on of late and need to know if and when it will all end and things will get back to normal any help will be greatfully accepted

over 11 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i so would love to do a reading for you

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

I am great with time frames. Please come see me for an in-depth and detailed reading into you and your future :)

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

hey hun it feels like theres been alot of confusment and stress around you lately. Im picking up something that has to do with legal matters and much more. contact me for more insight. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

What you need to remember, my love, is that EVERYTHING has a beginning, a middle and an end and it can be the journey to the positive ending that can be challenging. I am here to help you with that challenge if you so wish and am online now if you require my help.

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello hun i can tell you everything im seeing for you please contact me live so i can go into more details

over 11 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi there, I can tell you everything you need to know whats to come in your life contact me while my 10$ for 15 minute deal is going on

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Heather as i pick up today is either you are trying to get balance and you do not know how in the past. but right now its saying forgive someone. then the future it takes about romance. If you like anymore information on about this you have to contact me. I have a $20 dollar deal for a short reading. Please take the time and read my profile on the things i can help you with. I hope to be seeing you. Many blesses you!