worried about her what issues caused this ??

over 11 years ago
dan68 didn't upload a photo

dan68

33 posts

I was told i should hear from Donna soon the psychic told me i sure hope so was told shes been dealing with issues was wondering what caused our connection to brake is it the people shes with that caused this?? or is it a drug problem what i fear i hope not but what caused her to brake contact and what issues are they talking about anybody pick up on this cause i dont know whats going on and i sure hope i hear from her i would sure feel better its hell when your worried and your to fare away to know and cant be there to know whats going on i called the cops out cause its been along while and her phone dont seem to be working they went to see if shes ok but thats all they can tell you is the persons alive so i dont know whats going on the people there if its drugs hope not worried what issues caused this? so if anyone knows i sure would like to know hope there right and ill hear from her so this all can be cleared up so if anyone can help thinks Darrell

over 11 years ago
psychicsallym didn't upload a photo

sally mcmillen (psychicsallym)

12 posts

Hi Darrell

What im picking up on is she has some negative friends who are heavy involved with drugs and i hate to say it but she is not contacting you due to your the truth to her and she refuses to deal with the truth … i dont see her contacting you soon but hang in there and hope for the best

over 11 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hi Darrell i would like to tell you everything im seeing on Donna and what has caused this please contact me live so i can give you full detailes.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Darrell. I just feel like your just confused it maybe just of the fact you had too many readings being take place. If you want to clear you out of this confusing. Please let me know.