tell me who to pick,,, please...

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

I have a few men in my life, and two that I’m interested in. One of them I have loved so much and still do, but we fell apart for a bit, he seems unsure, but I want him so much.He is the youngest. The other one is so sweet and cute and interersting, and someone I’ve just met. He is the same age as me. Who am I meant to be with of them? When will the fire of love burn strong again?

over 11 years ago
psychic_anthony's photo

anthony (psychic_anthony)

12 posts

i would love to help you with this please join me in my chat for a little more in for i think that best way is to do a relationship spread useing the tarot please join me in my chat if u wish bless it be

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel like tink. That someone else is going to step into this not far from now. And you will wind up with them. Please come to talk to me when this happens.

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Tink,he decision and yours alone to make hon. Deep down you know this and you know the responsibility of it cannot be put upon another. O can gove you insight into ways to makle that decision though.

over 11 years ago
misticsophia's photo

mystic sophia (misticsophia)

19 posts

you will be happy some pick or not you no whos in ur hert

over 11 years ago
misticsophia's photo

mystic sophia (misticsophia)

19 posts

you still there

over 11 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading on your future in romance ,who would be for you in the future . I will look into these mens thoughts and see who would be better. many years of reading romance and relationships for the future . contact me -Live chat or by e,mail $10.00fee