sean

over 11 years ago

My name is cheryl4-24-62 and uptil 3 months ago I used to work with sean7-21-70 and at least I used to think we where at least friends. He knew I was struggling with money but there was no call no text from him I really think that he would call to see if I was ok needed anything but nothing. Please help

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

I WOULD love too do a reading for you im on line right now peace love and light

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Id Love To Help You Out With This Come To Me For a Reading im Online! Thanks GodBless.

over 11 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I feel Cheryl that you should let him be. He has to learn what life really brings. I know you feel like you should help him. Because you care. If you want anymore information on a reading. I can help you. All i got to say i don’t see a relationship.

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello. i would love to offer you my $10 special sweety. for a full life reading and get all your questions answered for you.

over 11 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi dear I would be glad to help you with this. I can see this is something that is really concerning you and i can advise you on the matter.

over 11 years ago
misticsophia's photo

mystic sophia (misticsophia)

19 posts

hi my name is sophia im new to bitwine but i will love to help you do you wont a reading i feel good thing 4 you ?