lies or truth?

over 11 years ago

my ex rang me 0n the 17 sept and told me he is seeing someone new now, is he lying or telling me the truth??

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

I Do See That He Is Telling The Truth But I See That That Relatisonship Is Not Going To Last Very Long Id Love to Help you out with This and give you more info contact me when you get time god bless.

over 11 years ago

thank you madison, why will it not last very long? does he still love me? do i know this new love of his, does he love her?

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

i see he is not so happy with her thats why he is contacting you he is reaching outt to you.. please call me so i can explain.

Hello my name is psychic erica i have been doing readings for over 15 years very experienced have worked with celebrity’s & politics. i am 99% accurate i have owned shops in boston ma new york city los angles & Malibu, i am new here to bitwine would like to try it out..I can give you strong & real answers on what you need to know i am offering a 10 special unlimited & my readings are only 25 cents a minute! please call now!

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Because He Doesnt Love Her He Just Cares For Her His Heart Truely Still Belongs To You He Doesnt No What To Do Hes Confused And Yes i Do See You Know This Person Come Chat Me Me I Have A Special Going On 10Dollars For a 15Minute Reading Unlimited Questions…Thanks.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Sue,

I can tell you if he is being honest or not. I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Picture & Connect with Me in Live Chat

over 11 years ago

if he is reaching out to me why did he tell me to stop txting him and that he is seeing someone now? if hes not happy with her why is he with her? and can anyone give me a name to see if i do know her pls, pls tell me does he still love me? will he come back to me?

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

He has moved on hon, as you should as well. Sometimes we have to find our own closures. Many men do not want to get into why they moved on.

over 11 years ago

my question still is does anyone have a name for her? and if hes heart still belongs to me why is he with her now?

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Sue,

I pulled the Tarot card, Justice, for you.

This card is a card of personal integerity and fairness.

It is advising you to take responsibility for your own actions.

Every action will have an effect. It is letting you know to be decive and move forward.

I believe that he is seeing somone else.

I will be online later today if you would like to shed some more light on the subject with a full reading.

over 11 years ago

thank you all for your replies but i just want a name if anyone can give me it pls i know he is confused and has problems atm just need a name to put my mind to rest and if he will ever come back to me once he has sorted himself out pls

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

Sue,

Knowing who she is is not going to help YOU. It is what it is, and acceptance is needed on your end.

over 11 years ago

i accept what it is i have no choice, some are saying his heart still belongs to me so could he possibly come back to me eventually? or has he now gone for good from me?

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight , on your ex ,. my readings come true . Please contact me on line , or by e,mail Blessings .10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

Come Chat to me I can help your first reading is FREE!!!!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue, Names are one of the hardest thing to pull as a rule. I sense a dark haired woman but thats about it. I do feel he has moved on though and did you wrong in the process. Dont let him keep effecting your life in a negative way. Let it go,forget him and move on. You can do better then him anyway. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

I also believe that he is seeing someone else, but the other woman is not the underlying cause of the deterioration to your relationship and she should not be the center of focus. The question that needs to be raised for you to consider is – what was his reason and intention for telling you this? It seems pretty clear to me that he wasn’t making any effort to heal your pain or patch things up with you. And ask yourself this, even if he WAS lying, and there IS no other woman, would that make it any better, that he lied to you? He knew this would hurt you. You need to re-evaluate whether this is the relationship you want for yourself or not. Do you really want to be with someone who is dishonest and manipulating? You deserve better!

over 11 years ago

thank you for all your comments, altho i do have another question i was told by his ex b4 me that he is seeing and living with penny and that he has caught aids from her and that she is expecting his baby, is she telling me the truth? i know i deserve better but i love this guy so much he has left a deep impression on me :( also was told by a psychic contact from him will happen in 8wks and he will discuss issues of our relationship and i will be happy after contact has been made is this true?