A desire came true but.....

over 11 years ago
pika didn't upload a photo

Y. (pika)

6 posts

My love seems to be getting closer as many advisors predicted-THANKS!- But now I honestly fear if we can work it out forgetting the past..meaning,why shoul it work if it already did not? I feel very entangled and worried for the complexity of the situation.

His dob 22/8/1969 Me 11/4/1973

Maybe I am only frightened

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

pika,

Part of it is fear, but the past has tp be faced to go forward so as to not repeat the same mistakes. I can help you with this.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Pika, I can feel that he does love you and he does care about you very much. But its hard on you, becuase you dont know whats really on his mind. It feels like lately you have been analysing and questioning everything thats been happening. He is the one you are meant to be with, But you are right there is a reason to be concerned. Let me know if you want help, God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
johnpaul's photo

johnpaul

96 posts

Hi Pika, I have pulled the Tarot card, the Page of Cups for you.

happiness is clothing your recinciliation here, you are examining it for hopes of making it better, as you should be.

you’ve already done most of the difficult work, getting back together, but to keep it together will requir more work from both of you.

This time around, listen more to your mate as he wants you to know what he is thinking.

this may be a bit difficult because he just dosnt come out and say what is on his mind.

many times you will need to listen to his actions.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Pika, You are over thinking this a good deal,and that is causing all these feelings. Just because something did NOT work once doesnt mean it wont work with more time and effort invested in it. Havent you ever heard that practice makes perfect,or ‘try,try,again’? We learn from our mistakes as a rule,so by NOT repeating them we make the ties that bind stronger. Also,your insecurities are showing…trust in him and believe in the feelings you both have. Online and available to help you now! Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Y. (pika)

6 posts

Mrs.Faith,Johnpaul,thank you for uplifting words. Terrafiema,Mr.Bluedragon,yes,It’s so true we learn from our mistakes and its worths to try again.I think I can put my will and efforts.Sometimes it’s only so hard not to fear to be cheated or abandoned after suffering a lot.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

your welcome hun. If you can, come for a private chat there is much more that you need to know. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight on your questions. I will give you the answers that you need so you can have a honest and faithful relationship . many years of reading romance for the future ,Contact me On line or by e,mail . my readings come true . Blessings, 10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Fear of losing something good! dont fall into that way of thinking you will cause negitive energy and it will Manifest in the relationship!

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

Come chat to me for encouragement!

over 11 years ago

Y. (pika)

6 posts

The point here is that we’ve been apart for a long time and he is now closing a nightmare of relationship.

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Its been a “nightmare relationship” for a reason. Everything that hasnt happen was not intentional. It was CAUSED. Contact me if you want to find out more.