Falling in Love

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I’ve become really good friends with this girl that I admired last semester. I don’t know if she feels the same way about me though. I need insight :/

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

It feels like she does care about you very much. But it also feels like she values your friendship and doesnt want to make things complicated. Contact me for further insight. God Bless, Mrs.Faith

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Asha, I believe she likes you a good bit from the feel of it. Lets do a reading and see what else is in store for this situation. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello Asha! I am Shasha! lol i can do a reading and see what you and this woman have in the future! lets connect and see what what the cards say. ask for my $10 deal…Light and Love

over 11 years ago
serenityguide's photo

Crystal Clear (serenityguide)

10 posts

“If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.” ~ Zen proverb

Come Chat to me I can help your first reading is FREE!!!!

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I can’t really afford a reading today, maybe not until friday but I just want to know if there’s more than a platonic attraction on her end

over 11 years ago
mrs.faith's photo

Mrs.Faith (mrs.faith)

209 posts

Well although i cant offer you a free reading, because this is my job, but i can offer you a discounted rate for $5. Which will get you 5 questions, normally its $10.

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

thanks mrs faith i’ll be contacting you soon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello there, How are you? Sometimes things can go unanswered and things can be really hard. I am here to tell my clients and future clients that I can always help them. I don’t sugarcoat and am always honest with what I am seeing/feeling. Contact me and I am sure we can make a deal, figure things out, and get you on the right path.

over 11 years ago
readings_by_jen's photo

Jen Rose (readings_by_jen)

60 posts

I see two people who have an emotional connection but are both afraid to act on their feelings, afraid of being vulnerable, afraid to take a chance and afraid of possibly making the “wrong” decision. The only decision you will regret is not making one at all. The connection between the two of you is real energy, it’s shared mutually and she can feel it too. I can help you by reading her energy and looking at where she’s at in her life path, how she is reacting to the connection and what you can do to make it stronger to develop a lasting relationship. I’m online now, call me for live chat (ask about my $10.00 special) and I’ll be happy to give you more insight. Blessings! Jen Rose

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I will give you full insight and details . I will look into her spirit and see how she feel toward you ,. I will give you the truth . Fee required ,$10.00 Blessings, Sunn10020

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Jen Rose thank you for the insight. Please check your messages if you can. Thanks

over 11 years ago
readings_by_kim didn't upload a photo

Kim Vega (readings_by_kim)

4 posts

Hello. I can give you insight regarding this matter, please contact me for a detailed tarot card and vibrations reading. It entails an in-depth reading of the tarots and picks up off of your energy. Would love to hear back from you. :)