curious

over 11 years ago

Here lately my hubby has at least 1 night a week he comes in real late from work. He says he has been working over then it was a long drive back to the shop before coming home. But its really getting hard for me to belive anymore. Can someone tell me is he really working late, or is he cheating on me with someone else, or does he just not want to come home an be wit me an our daughter?? So tired of wondering and hurting over this. Can someone just give me an answer please and I want am honest one. 10/2/80 an his 11/15/79

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

Hi Hun i Do See That Theres Some One Hes Been Talking To For Quite a Few Weeks One Of His Past Lovers But Thats Not The Reason Hes Been Comeing In Late i See That Hes Very Confused About This Women One minute Hes In Love With You The Other Hes Thinking About her Id love To GIve you further details about this come to me for a reading when you get time thanks god bless.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kimi, Lets do a session and see whats going on here. I am online now and would be happy to help you. Blessings! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Madison is he looking ti reunite with this past lover and have something serious with her? Should I just let him go then?

over 11 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

I Do See That Hes Been Haveing Thoughts Of Reuniteing With Her But Hes Not Sure What To Do Because When They Was Together She Cheated On Him And At The Moment Hes Scared If He Lets Go Of You And Goes With Her She Might Hurt Him Again But He Loves You Very Much And Cares For You But When He Got In To A Relatisonship With You His Heart Was Still Set On Her And Plus There has Been Alot Of Negavite Energy Around You And Him Since The Past Few Months Thats Also Makeing Him Think About Letting You Go For Her i Can Help you Out With This And Make Her Stay a Distance From Her We Can Do Some Cleanseings If You Would Like Contact Me When u Get Time Thanks GodBlesss.

over 11 years ago

Thank you so much Madison. Will he ever admit to that to me? All the Times he isn’t working he is most likely spending time with her now.