over 11 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

perhaps this is and ending between him and I… felt so bitter… perhaps did I put all my love to the wrong person

over 11 years ago
ms_amanda's photo

ms_amanda

105 posts

hello im sorry that your hurting right now but i know that this is hard right now but good things will come .. im online now if you like we can chat about whats going on ….blessing love peace love and light

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI, Lets do a reading and see what is shown for you. You WILL find your closure on this and there feels like a lot in store for you in other ways. Blessed be! Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

LilPrincess, life is too short is what i’m hearing for you…I can tell you more in a private if you like. Take care Be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

its not that you put it into the wrong person, its more that outside forces got involved in this ending. he loves you. and there is a conection between you two that is undeniable. but something isnt allowing this realstipnshp to happen. Just as it did inside of a past life that you two shared

over 11 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

thanks for all the reply… to psychic sophia I was online trying to find u for a reading regarding there is still some more questions I would like to ask u… will find another time when ur available and online