will i get him back

over 11 years ago

i have had a major argument with the man i want to be with tonight as he has deleted me from facebook do you see us sorting this out and us getting back together as a couple. this started as his friend told a lie which i proved to be incorrect but he hasnt talked to me since and now says hes just clearing out facebook and i was one to go and if i didnt stop tryig to keep our freindship we wouldnt be friends at all will he change his mind and sort this all out with me as hes still friends with his mate that i proved to be a liar we had a friends with benefits agreement then his friend tried it on with me and eventually after several attempts at saying no i wasnt interested i told him i was crazy about one of his mates and the next day he went and told the man i had the agreement with that i said i was in love with him and that man has finished with me and has now unfriended me on facebook want to know if this will get sorted and if we will get back together as really do love him an eventually i am hoping we will end up in a committed relationship what do you think my dob is 03.03.76 his is 13.09.68 is this what you were seeing

over 11 years ago

Love can get twisted can’t it. Contact me about your questions and let’s get this untwisted for you.

Peace, Psychic_J