cant stop think about a guy from the past.

over 11 years ago

Hi there was this guy named Marcos in my past that i felt strongly for even loved and i just wanted to know if he loved me or cared about me i need to know what he was feeling for me because i am thinking about him more and more and cant figure out why please someone help me i dont know why i still feel this way its been 8 or 9 years since i saw him.

over 11 years ago
lifeadviser1's photo

♥x♥Love Life Advisor♥... (lifeadviser1)

118 posts

Hello dear, Things are going to start to change for you for this new year,, and im seeing love in the air for you aswell very soon, Please feel free to connect with me now for more details ..

over 11 years ago
ms.sophia's photo

Ms.Sophia (ms.sophia)

19 posts

Im sorry hun, but you will never be able to forget this person. It feels like there is an extreme connection between you two. It feels like you have met your twin flame, and that is part of the reason why he is not inside of your life. but there are alot of things you need to know- Contact me for further insight. (you have been on his mind also, there is alot of fear around hi as well as it feels like someone else is involved inside of his life).

over 11 years ago

he had a girlfriend but the last i knew they were broken up last time i talked to him was like four months ago i believe i dont know what to do i love him and find myself stuck feeling this for him when i am married why? i thought i would not feel like this for him after i was married but as the years go by i find myself thinking of him more and more and my feelings seem to be changing for my husband im so confused and dont know why i feel like this. i feel like i am growing apart from my husband and my feelings i had for Marcos in the past are growing stronger please help me i dont know what to do i really need help.