not been on here for a while now, what do you see?

over 11 years ago

i havent been on here for a while now and just want to know if anyone has any insight with myself and 30-10-75? has anything changed?

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

I can sense alot of change that will be happening, some for the good, but alot for the bad as well. and i dont want you to take that as a negative outlook. the more prepared we are for whats to come, the higher chance we can make it a positive experience. Im new here, but i do have plenty experience. Come for a chat. xHope

over 11 years ago

hi hope white, will the bad be anything to do with me wanting him back? will it not happen?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sue,

Sounds like you are stuck in the same place you were. He isnt coming back I dont believe. Your obsession is the reason why. You should step back,step away from the situation for a while and be willing to let him go and move on.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

hi robin, just wanted to know if anything had changed with him you say it hasnt so ok fair enough thank you ive left him alone and not seen him for 9months now nor have i contacted him so dont think im obsessed now just still love him but leaving him alone now and getting on with my life finding it hard to move on but needs must will i meet anyone else? when?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Sue,

The obsessed part isnt from you not seeing him,its because it is your primary focus when you are here. You seem like a really nice lady and I am glad you are starting to move on. If you keep doing that,then you are going to see a real love come into your life,someone who will treat you like a lady and show you respect. I believe if you are getting out there some and meeting new folks,you will find a suitor in about a month and a half…a real lover and friend,not someone who leaves you in a lurch and lets you suffer.

Blessings,stay positive,and online to help you.

BLuedragon

over 11 years ago

thanks bluedragon, can you see if i have an admirer? my starsign and predictions keeps mentioning one, if so who is it? will they let it be known to me?

over 11 years ago

Contact me ,and I will give you full accurate insight and details on your life . Blessings,sunn10020

over 11 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hey sue welcome BACK im lea :) and there is a man u have been putting ALOT of thought into latly and there is some sepeation between the two of you. please click my name n send me ur dob i private i will connect with u PS today is cyber monday 10dollrs for 5 mins!

over 11 years ago

hi and thank you mrs lea garcia,yes i have been thinking alot about a certain man and yes we are separated have been for about 7months now what can you see happening with this man pls? my dob is 18-03-66 and hes is 30-10-75

over 11 years ago

just out of curiosity, did i hurt 30-10-75 feelings in any way? and will he contact me once he has got back on his feet even if it is just friendship?

over 11 years ago

can anyone answer me did i hurt his feelings? will there ever be contact from him anymore?

over 11 years ago

no one going to answer me?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sue,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)