Will we ever ?

over 11 years ago

I have been with my lover for six years . We were both married ,his wife divorced him a year ago , and he has just moved in with another woman . Its an open relationship as we live so far apart, and he is hopeless on his own . My marriage is over in all but name amicably, we live separate lives . In all this time we are in constant contact and he says he loves me ….Will we ever get our act together and actually make a go of it . Messy I know

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Julie,

Messy doesnt discribe this situation. This man is a cheater,a loser,has no sense of loyalty except to himself, and cant survive without someone taking care of him. He tells all of you that he loves you…because thats what you want to hear and because it keeps him in your good graces,supplying him with what he needs without having to do anything himself. I can see no reason any woman would want a ‘man’ like this…and see no reason that you should stay in this situation as it isnt going to get any better.

Wish I had better news but I dont. Online and available if you want to really look into this more honestly.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi julie

i have to agree with blue dragon on this one, this guy is using you as a security blanket, and all the while you are connected to him, you could miss out on true happiness coming your way..

brightest blessings michelle

over 11 years ago
terrafirma's photo

TerraFirma (terrafirma)

65 posts

I totally agree with both mystic and robin, but hon its about YOU! In order ot move forward, you need to clean up the mess of the past, which includes deciding to stay with hubby or divorce and move on. To truly have a relationship you need ot address these issues. You need ot find yourself as you are now and how you got here. Then yolu can figure out what you want, what youwill compromise on and what you will not tolerate in a relationship. It’s hard work but worth it.

There are many of us here ot help you on the voyage of self-discovery, thru the good and hard parts of it.

Terra

over 11 years ago

Hello Julie Ann, heavy sigh...Let me begin by saying, only a person who has low self-esteem, or desperately wants a “man” (or a piece of a man), would put themselves through this “messy” situation. This “man” is allowed to do these things because he chooses women whom he knows are vulnerable, and will tolerate him. YOU must know you deserve much more, and are hindering yourself from growing…should you desire to know more, I am available. Take care (please), and be Blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

Thank you all so much for your help …to be honest you all confirmed what my inner voice was telling me. So I have finally took control and ended it . It has been a tough couple of days, and I know there may be some trouble ahead, as he is a control freak, and cannot accept that its over yet, but I really think I will be ok now . I found this site by “accident” thank you for your guidance xxx

over 11 years ago
goddessdix's photo

goddessdix

18 posts

I’m so glad you made that choice, Julie Anne. It always makes me glad to see people both listening to their inner voice (it never lies!) and taking control of their life back. Good luck to you, dear. ♥

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Julie Anne,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not? I just posted a new one this morning – Oz time called Friends with Benefits. Unfortunately I believe that all your ex-lover is capable of.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.and give you more advise and future insights.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!