courious

over 11 years ago

back in touch with my ex partner. after 6 mths of no communication he has emailed and asks me to join him on a holiday early next year when he returns from over seas.. will this reunite us permantly?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he has been thinking ..and he has come to the point of hoping to forgive and forget and he does want to be with you and he always knew that is the right thing for him to do but somtimes you dont realy see effert from him..and when you do you get surprised..if you like you can contact me in chat and i will be glad to look further into this for you and see where this is heades for the two of you..

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicvisions3 didn't upload a photo

Mella Love's Vision's (psychicvisions3)

103 posts

Hello Sweetie, I would be more then happy to look into this for you thru a Tarot Reading,Feel Free to contact me at Anytime. Also Be sure to check out my profile,and qualifications. Many Blessings Mella

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello, im here to help u , contact me at Anytime. Also Be sure to check out my profile,and qualifications. i see all n tell all!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

This is your chance,but there is somthing you need to know come and chat Ill tell you more