whats really going on?

over 11 years ago

me and my man of 3years have just moved in together and he said he was gonna stop all the b.s he was doing to make me happy and i found him talking to the same girl dose he really love her and care for her more then a friendship and will he finally stop all this now because of what i have recently found?

over 11 years ago

I am picking up some interesting information but I would rather talk in private. Call me for more details!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi briana

well from what im picking up form your post i am sensing he does love you and in his heart he knows the right girl for him is you..but his mind is else where.hmm.you need to know whats instore for this realionship..lets chat to see whats instore for the both of you

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away. I will give you full accurate insight on him . If he is meant for you or not ,and if he will continue to plays games and cheat on you . Contact me On line . Many years of reading relationships . I will give you the truth . I specialize in these areas of love . I read the thoughts of the person .Blessings-sunn10020-Fee$10.00

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Briana,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you? You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Briana,

Your man thinks he is a player…he isnt, at least not a good one…and thinks what you think and feel doesnt matter. He is using this to control the situation and to see how far he can push. Lets look into this more. I am online and available to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi Briana, i can give some info if your still confused

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica