Ray

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

hi will raymond (ray) contact me without me having to contact him?? i texted him and he didn’t reply when i asked him if he wanted to hang out the other day. i last saw him on sept. 17. i saw that him and his ex flor or flora are friends again on facebook. makes me think that they might be in a relationship again. ray’s date of birth is june 4, 1979 and i’m kristina dob is oct. 7, 1980. please let me know if he will contact me. thanks a lot.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Katrina..

i DO see his heart is set on you and you have beeen runnign through his mind since you text But this other girl is BIG distaction…i do see contact coming …lets chat katrina to get more intune with the sitch..

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
kg107 didn't upload a photo

kg107 (kg107)

20 posts

Thanks a lot psychiclee! GB :) -Kristina.

i hope that ray still contacts me..does anyone know if he will after something bad that i did yesterday..which was to tell his ex girlfriend flor (or maybe they are together) that i’ve seen ray again and told her when i’ve seen him and she had no idea. then i texted ray saying that i told flor..i told him that’s what he gets for being a jerk..cuz i told her since ray did not contact me. i did tell him by text he can contact me and i apologized for messing things up..

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kg,

You did not mess Ray up – he messed things up for himself.

Too often ladies take the blame

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…it is very important…