not sure

over 11 years ago

can someone please help. iam back in touch with my ex, and im confused is he looking to rekindle our relationship or just wanting us to be a friends? my dob is 30/7/64 and his 26/11/62

over 11 years ago
psychicnia23 didn't upload a photo

Boo boo fool (psychicnia23)

9 posts

I feel like this guy person still has feelings for u. Come join me in a reading for more info. 5 dollars for 5 mins.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

ever heard of the term if he leaves and comes back its meant to be! but if he doesnt then it was never meant…well it is meant for the two of you!..lets chat to get more intune!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear PGB,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you? You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hi PGB! i can help you in this matter and i do pick up on your ex being very open to you about his feeling which is something he hasnt done before, contact me now and i can give you a detailed reading on the subject

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

My 10.00 Deal is 8 question answered fully for 10.00

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight