marriage and babies

over 11 years ago

will I ever get married and have any more kids??

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

yes,

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hi Judith, I would be glad to give you insight into this. I do feel very good about your situation and I would be glad to provide you with heads up. Please come see me now so we can discuss this further

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Judith,

I would like to assist you in getting your dreams for yourself.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best.

Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Im picking up GREAT changes ahead of you within this year hun! meet me in chat we have much to talk bout! im having a special so now is the best time to contact me! hope to hear from you soon ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
angel_blessings didn't upload a photo

... (angel_blessings)

36 posts

I feel you need some time to release some past energies Judith before you allow it to happen.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Judith,

If you would like to know the answers to these and other questions,I am one of the top readers on this site and would be glad to look at it for you in a reading. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon