Try to get him back?

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I’m wondering if I should try to get back together with my husband. I have no one. My parents are moving away, my friends are hardly ever around & the relationship I’m in I’m thinking isn’t going to work out. I’m feeling lonely & my ex hubby is the only person who’s around. I don’t know if I can do this alone, should I give up & stay with him?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

contact me for a readin, if you give me names and dobs, i can get much insight, and i see that you should be with your husband, but theres more to know of sweety,

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

Anyone else have insight?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

look there willbe another man coming around, but hes not for you, that why i wanna read you

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

I have some thing that will help you get him back , a little home remedy if you will . get a hold of me

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melaney,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

The idea of this board is for you to actually post a question which needs reading on.

You choose a reader and have your introduction time for free before proceeding for an actual paid reading.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

i am online and able to give you insight on you and your ex husband, contact me now for more info

over 11 years ago
aesonknight didn't upload a photo

Aeson Knight (aesonknight)

36 posts

Hello I would be more than welcome to answer any questions you may have. You may also chose to contact me by chat the first three minutes are always free!!

I have given advice for over 18 years from all walks of life. I use a blend of the tarot and my gift as a Clairvoyant to offer you the most complete picture of the choices you have coming to you. I offer non judgment reading that give you the truth , no sugar-coating or false hope.

My 10.00 Deal is 8 question answered fully for 10.00

I look forward to providing you a detailed reading to all your worries

Aeson Knight

over 11 years ago

Id suggest a reading to see if he is the one for you, does he want to come back willingly? is this a healthy relationship for you, is the ‘the one’ or as my beliefs teach, the one of three? You should start with a reading to gather information first.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I help you further…I have the insight that you need to know….