which one?

over 11 years ago

4.10.64 is wanting more than friendship and has asked me to join him with plans for us to go away for weekend.(but my kids cant stand him and dont want me seeing him) meanwhile 26.11.62 my ex that i havent seen or had contact with since may(who all my friends and family just love)he suddenly recontacted in august and was telling me he is overseas and is missing me heaps, then suddenly 31.10.12 he stopped messages. am i just a game to him? who is in my future either or neither?

over 11 years ago
hopehealsall's photo

Hope White (hopehealsall)

25 posts

i see that ur ex is the person your meet to be with its just that someone or something is stoping him from his real feelings for you. chat with me for more info cause i do see a lot of stuff that you would need to no. Hope,

over 11 years ago
dreamer5941's photo

theresa (dreamer5941)

12 posts

neither. you are going to meet some one new. also you have a loved one on the other side a female wanting to send you a message . i can give you a full general reading and you can ask 3 questions for $10.00

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hello there

ok my lovley, your children are right this male isnt right for you, theres something about him and they sense this, its not them being nasty as such, you and your ex are still connected, and it was just a case of it being the right man but wrong time, please feel free to contact me for a more in depth reading

blessings Michelle

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago

thanks to the psychics that have responded, i would love to hear what you all have to say but due to time difference im having trouble catching up with you all