leaving partner

over 11 years ago

i need to know if i am doing the right thing. i am currently trying to find a new home with the intention of leaving my partner. is this right

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Andrea,

I can help you to discover what your future holds, which path would be best for you and what you can expect.

I am world renowned to be accurate.

<= Click My Photo & Connect With Me In Live Chat

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi andrea…

You have reached a point in your life where things have gone stagnant and you feel like your being held back, changes are what you need to be able to get a better quality of life, please fee free to come and have a reading for a deeper insight to whats ahead for you blessings

Michelle

over 11 years ago
psychic_alex didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Reader (psychic_alex)

39 posts

Hello, I can help you with this. I have over 13 years of experience and have helped thousands. I am confident I can help you too, please call me for more insight into your situation

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HELLO ANDREA

from your post im pciking up your a independent woman and you do feel held back from being who you are…but you dont want to leave and hurt other either..i inderstand you are confuses right now..but you do need somtime to your self..i would like to look further into this for you and give you more deeper insight..if you like you more than welcome to visit me in chat!im also pcikig up a change is coming for you and your family.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Andrea,

You know what you need to do here. All you have to do is do it. I would like to do aareading before I tell you this is the best way to go though.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Andrea,

I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra