please confirm?

over 11 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

my date of birth is 18.01.62 and my beloved hubby is 16.07.65 he has applied for a job with much better prospects and more money do u seem him getting it ?

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi deliap

There are great changes ahead for you and your husband, i feel that your going to start having pressures lifting as the past few months have been a struggle for you, for more insight please feel free to contact me through chat

Michelle

over 11 years ago

Please contact me , and I can give you time frame when he will receive a job , I see a lot ahead . Contact me and I will give you details . Blessings, 10020$10

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

this new year is bringing new chnages ! im picking up a chnage is coming for the both of you! lets chat to get more intune

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Deliap,

I would be happy to do a reading on this with you. I am online now and available to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hi deliap, ima here to look at all for you reach me anytime, u have good aura!