what do you see with this

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is renee born september 3 1982 female and I am seeing this guy name cedrick 37 born feb 3 1975? He still lives at the old apartment community where I used to live. Before then I had this neighbor named janis and her two young grown daughters named jessica who has a kid named aubree and the other one danielle. All three of them have been interferring in my relationship with cedrick since the beginning. They’ve been throwing themselves at him and trying to turn him against me. They would follow me around and do things to harrass and chase after cedrick when wasn’t around. I believe the still do. Now it seems he’s become distance from me. What do see with this and another too. I know the mother janis has made a move on cedrick and her oldest daughter jessica one with the little girl aubree was and still is making moves on. Especially now since I don’t live over there anymore. What do you see with this.

over 11 years ago
runesterrawr's photo

Allison H (runesterrawr)

8 posts

The biggest and most obvious thing that I’m seeing is that he just wants to not deal with any of it. There’s definitely a blockage of clear communication and he’s tired of all the drama. He really just needs space away from all of it. Reach out to him and let him know you’re not going anywhere and still want to continue the relationship.

If you’d like further insight to this situation or want to know what the future holds for the two of you, I’m happy to help.

-Allison