Mistake?

over 11 years ago

I emailed 4/15/78, I am tired of wondering how he feels. I need closure and I finally said how I feel, what I had hoped, etc and even though I don’t expect a response it feels good to have some closure. Will this finally be the end of it and will this feeling of happiness last and will I finally move on?

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi katrina

Closure is something we all need and when we finally have it, it helps us not to only move on but to open up a whole new world for us of brand new oppertunities, you have reached the point where you have now got acceptance, things can only get better from here for you..

over 11 years ago

It felt good just to send the email. I just checked my email and he responded. Part of me really didn’t expect him to. He still says there is nothing between him and the DD woman and no I never had proof but gut says what it does. So anyway he left his phone # but quite honestly unsure were to go from here. Maybe one day I will call. Maybe not just trying to take some action steps towards future.

over 11 years ago
runesterrawr's photo

Allison H (runesterrawr)

8 posts

What you should do before calling him is figure out what you want to say next. Spend time thinking about it to see if it comes off as too harsh or to bitter, etc. Try not to be inclined to be defensive or overly hostile, as that will make things difficult. The good news is that I see it working out if you remain mature and rational about things. Just keep working through it and you’ll be fine in the end.

over 11 years ago

I replied too fast I.believe. I told him what I told the DD woman last week. I tried laughing it off, told him I’m tired of stressing and I’m letting it go. I’m not sure how he took my response via email. We’ll see.