What do I belive??

over 11 years ago

I have been told we are meant to be together and have a very strong connection. That he loves with and will open up and tell me. But then I have others say you will never be back together so just move on, he doesnt love you. So now am I wasting my time waiting for him? Does he love me and we are going to be back together soon? Or does he not want anything else with me? I just need some honest answers. Dont want to keep waiting for nothing, but dont want to move on if he is the right one and will be back. Can anyone help with this?? My dob 10/2/80 his 8/19/80

over 11 years ago
runesterrawr's photo

Allison H (runesterrawr)

8 posts

There are a lot of underlying, distracting issues that one or both of you is dealing with right now and it would take a lot of teamwork to get through it all. If he is worth his weight in gold and does want to work through it, then he will do what it takes. Make your desires known and leave the ball in his court. Don’t waste your time if you don’t have to.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE DOES STILL HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR YOU BUT THEIR IS ALOT DISTACTING HIM RIGHT NOW FROM BEING WIHT