Holding on by a thread

over 11 years ago

Things have been real shaky lately. I have major concerns about my relationship. Does he still love me? How long is this going to last. Angela 02/12/68 and Eddie 11/21/70

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

i def see new things coming up for you some for better, he does love you, but there are some things you should know, contact me for full detailed reading,

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

FROM YOUR POST YES HE DOES STILL LOVE YOU BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING HOLDING HIM BACK.. IN HIS HEART HE LOVES YOU BUT HIS MIND IS ELSEWHERE..HMMM LETS CHAT HUN WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Angela,

I can understand why you are worried. Eddie hasnt been acting right around you and when he isnt around you he is worse..and what a flirt. Lets do a reading and see what can be done to help this situation.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angela,

As I am new to this company I have been going through some of the old posts.

I am wondering has this issue been resolved for you?

If not – Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

I have also posted some interesting psychology posts under articles, which you may like to read.

All the best EstherLibra