back in contact

over 11 years ago

I rambled on and on all night! I wish I could read him and know how he feels or what he’s thinking. Have his feelings changed? Am I.back in the friend box? Do I just need to chillax?

over 11 years ago
spiritualadvisorstefanie's photo

Psychic Stephanie (spiritualadvisorstefanie)

116 posts

contact me for ful reading, what i can tell you, he loves you, but someone else is in the midst,

over 11 years ago

Yes someone else is. Will contact soon to see what details you have regarding this. Thanks.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HIS FEELINGS HAVE GOT STRONGER FOR YOU AND HE WANTS TO TAKE THINGS SLOW WIHT YOU..THIS SOMEONE ELSE.IS IN THE MIDST..BUT THE CONECTION ISNT AS STONG..YOUR GONNA HEAR SOMTHIGN FROM ONE OF THEM SOON ..IF YOU LIKE WE CAN CHAT TO SEE WHO AND WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY..LETS CHAT WE HAVE MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hey Psychiclee, he and I have been back in contact for about 3 days now, and he has been more open in the last couple days than he has ever been. We had a great talk last night and he says he hopes there are more to come. Im trying to be patient and take things slow and not rush into anything or push him cause he is a man and an Aries man at that so it’s better to play it slow. As far as the other person, well does she know? If so, will she start trouble that is the main thing I would like to find out. I will be back to work in couple of days and I will contact soon.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Introducing Myself. I am new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

I read some of your articles they are great. As far as things with us. I’m working through trust issues. He seems like he wants more than friendship, but I need to get over the trust issues I’m having first. At least that’s how I feel.