Why are they doing this to me?

over 11 years ago

Hi my name is Renee born september 3, 1982 . I have these old female neighbors name Janis ( the mother) and her two grown daughter Jessica (she has the little girl) and danielle. they are my old neighbors but before i moved they were following me around trying to do things to harrass me and stalked me and my every move. I believe they’re still doing it but trying to be less noticeable but I started catching onto everything but to be honest its like they were obssess with me and hoping and trying to make sure things didn’t work out for me ? They have gone as far as hitting on my boyfriend Cedrick feb 3, 1975. These three woman have interfering in my life and personal business for a long time. They’re destined to make things don’t work out for me. Why are they doing this and will they succeed? I tried to avoid them , pay them no attention and act like they don’t exist. I just don’t understand it. Somebody please help me. I need some peace of mind.

over 11 years ago
oraclemystic didn't upload a photo

Courtney Green-perchaluk (oraclemystic)

4 posts

I think I have an Under standing of you situation Id like to give you a private reading so I can pick up your energies to answer this for you more clearly they are lost and you are there easy target

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear please visit my site i would like to help you im a natural born gifted psychic please contact me for a reading

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hmm sound like you have some negaitve energys surouding you hun…its good to not pay no attension to them.im sesnign JELOUSY. lets chat rene i can help you if you like..and also im picking up more answers for you..

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)