Real, genuine advice

over 11 years ago

I want to get a reading tomorrow, but can someone please tell me anything that’s going on between c 4/15/78 and me? If it sounds about right I will contact tomorrow. Thanks. I don’t want sugar coats but don’t tell me negative things I’d they aren’t true either.

over 11 years ago

Kat hi again, well you remember what I told you?, I see in the deck that between both of you exists some attraction, thou this could be only temporal, I see you have feelings for him but, the problem is that I see him confused because of his past experiences, I thin he has a lot inside that he has not yet ventilated, perhaps frustrations or bad feelings/memories. I would suggest you to look at him and see how he acts, also try to aks him what is bothering him. He can be a nice guy, he can funny, outgoing and a bit crazy but he can also be really stubborn and it is my impression that he can act before he thinks. I hope this helps you a bit. Best Regards.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI KATRINA. FROM your post im pciking up you do care for him strngly and he does have stronge feelings for you as well but somtimes you want to wash your hands from him becuase the realionship hasnt moved foward..but your heart wont let go still…his feelings are going to get stronger..his heart does love you but in his mind he seems to be else where.hmmm if you like you can come meet me inchat tomorrow and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Katrina,

If you REALLY dont want fairytales and BS, and want truthful answers that can help you,then I would be happy to do a reading with you on this matter. I only tell things I sense and see, and always tell the truth about matters.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

10$ no limit PSYCHIC SANDY tells all, HELPS WITH ALL MATTERS SUCH AS LOVE MARRIAGE SICKNESS HEALTH FINACIAL ISSUES AND ALL OTHER PROBLEMS