she has me so confused

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I’ve had a reading done on a friend of mine, who i like and i’m waiting for the predictions to come forth. we’ve definitely gotten closer, she says things to me like i’m lonely, i want to be loved, held and cuddled i don’t know if she’s inferring to me or just saying it. Its like she wants me around but everytime I’m around she’s texting or if we watch a movie she falls asleep and she flirts heavily. I just don’t know where she stands with her feelings for me at this point.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well from your post im sensing she does have feelings for you in fact she always had.but she doesnt want to push things to fast..and she does want a realionship wiht you but she wants to be sure you wont hurt her becuase hurt is somthing she is afraid of ..she is going to contact you soon and good news is to come!..lets chaat to see what this is annd when you will hear it !.

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Asha,

I need to talk to you about this…she is sending you signals plain as day and you arent acting on them. If you dont take some initiative soon,she is going to go somewhere else,with someone else. Lets talk and I can get you going in the right direction.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

im here to help u, i have a 10$ deal no limit questions and answers.