can't get him out of my head

over 11 years ago
budgie didn't upload a photo

budgie

1 post

my bfriend and I split up nearly 6 months ago – we were together for 10months or so but had been freinds for over 10 years before that – the relationship was long distance and a little tricky… I miss him so much and just can’t seem to move on. Do you think there is a chance of us getting back together? – is this healthy to still be feeling so strongly towards him? is he happier without me?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

its normal to have feelings for someone you knew for ten yrs..yes and i am sensing he will contact you again..lets chat to get more intune ans see when where and how you will hear from him…

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Budgie,

I dont believe it is all that healthy ,no….you are holding on after 6 months,and things are still the same…and it is holding you back from meeting someone who will be a better match for you. I would really like to do a reading on this with you, and to see if I cant help you get back on track.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Budgie,

I am fairly new to the board and going through the old posts and I was wondering has this issue since been resolved for you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Budgie,

As for the subject, not being able to get him out of your head – perfectly nomal as you guys were friends for 10 years first. You cannot just roll over and forget someone like that.

However, you may like to use this technique – if interested?

When he pops into your head – try thinking – change picture.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!